Thursday, May 13, 2010

the new blog

soooo, last night I was in canmore, on a road trip. Decided that 12 hours of driving to calgary simply was to short for evelyn and myself, so we continued on another hour to canmore. I was then harassed by my cousin to have a blogger blog. Here you go sir. I realized that I'd really prefer to shower right now. And I'm tired. We drove through the mountains today, which was AMAZING. I know you aren't supposed to go down hills in neutral, but I did, and one hill I probably didn't go back into drive for liuke tne munutes (no joke), sorry for spelling, no time to correct. So in totaly I have drivin something like 15 or more hours. and loved it.

So I'm in someone's house that I haven't met yet! she and her family are not home. I wonder what it will be like.

1 comment: