Sunday, July 31, 2011

that coup

So I know most of you know people like this. The two people in the room that you imediatly know are a couple before they are even introduced as such.

I hate these people...like hello, there are other people in the room. I get that they are in love with each other, but c'mon...I don't need to see you kiss every 6.17 seconds. I feel like couples like this truly cannot last because they cannot be their own person.

I guess this comes up because I met two of these people friday. They seemed to each be pretty cool people on their own, but you don't need a kiss everytime you take a sip of beer. Then they disappeared for like an hour and then came upstairs looking grumpy and left. Some context - there were only like 6 people at the house I was at including them.

Anyways - leave a comment if you know people like this, let's expose these people that make everyone else just feel so awkward if you talk to one of them without the other around

No comments:

Post a Comment