Saturday, January 22, 2011

what a bum

so It's been quite a while since blogging...in fact, I think I was still in winnipeg the last time I wrote. That's awful!

What has happened since...
- got back to school
- I've come to the realization that I don't mind my pale skin nearly as much as I used to. Considering how light my hair is as well, it makes being pale not nearly as bad. I still will tan, but only once a week as part of my personal therapy.
- I got new glasses from warbyparker.com...unreal!!! I love them. They cost me around $130 for everything including delivery. I have nothing bad to say about them. Only stupid UPS. Thursday I checked the tracking number to see where they were and it said they had already been delivered. I made a call and the local distributer called me back saying they were delivered to number 38. Ma'am, if I wanted them to be delivered to number 38 I would have indicated that on my order. Sadly It is quite inconvenient for me as I live at number 37.
- I went to kingston, the same weekend I turned 22. Gosh I'm old
- I love all my classes!!! Finally
- I went to German movie night. We watched the film Die Faelscher, or in English, the Counterfeiters. SO good!
- Blue monday got to me. It's apparently supposed to be the same day that you fail new years resolutions, holidays are over, and there is a milage of horrible things that happened. I also happened to be PMS-ing. I was at the Gym waiting for an appointment and just cried in front of everything, I got set off because my grandparents (neither set) called me on my birthday and I just was a little let down. I called my dad and he just was on my case about something and it was just not the right time and I cried in front of some old lady. And I was just embarrassed. It was a great way to meet people for the first time....
- Watching I love you Man right now. There are SOO soo many classic lines that have come from this movie that really have made their way into people's daily language.
- My computer is officially full!!! Time to start being a little bit more picky with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment