Thursday, January 17, 2013

the rules of running

I am no authority on the whole running thing that people seem to be into...exercise? maybe later.

To be honest I do exercise sometimes. Last week in arizona I worked out everyday...go figure.

But I think that you should not be allowed to run on two days of the year...christmas and new years day. I kind of decided this should be a rule after seeing a bunch of people running in amsterdam on christmas. I did not like this. You should be relaxing. Relaxing is very important. I don't care who you are...you need time off. There are no other days in the year that you have guaranteed as a holiday and I think that these days should not be spent running. You should be doing something that you wouldn't be able to do everyday of the year. It should be something special because finally you have the time to do it. It's a holiday for everyone. I also don't want to see people around me running because it bothers me that they are not doing something special.

If you want to run on your birthday however that is your own perogative. It's not going to ruin anyone else's day and it's your day so you can do what you want.

This will literally change nothing in anyones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment