Saturday, July 24, 2010

I miss the feeling, of feeling

So today is the first day that I'm back on my own, well for the two weeks my parents travel. It's exciting to finally be able to be independent again, but I don't like living on my own as much. At least at school I have roommates to check up on me. This summer though has been pretty good, because I have been keeping so busy. I have done so much stuff. I have been checking out a lot of different festivals and I am just loving it. I'm so proud of myself for just going otu there and doing stuff. I'm really excited as well because the weekend after next I am volunteering at the brazilian folklorama pavillion. Clearly the resemblance is pretty sound.

Today I had an amazing day as well as far as getting stuff done. It started off with some starbucks coffee, then over to the thrift store. Found some incredibly ugly flowery harem pants that I do look forward to wearing. Then I went grocery shopping (which is a favorite activity) and found some food, and only the food that I want for the next two weeks. Yumm!!! Then took my bike to the beach and biked around birds hill and ended off with a swim. And hopefully I will be heading over to katies tonight. Right on...I love summer.

I also finished creating my schedule for school and I am excited. It was so tough though because there were so many interesting classes to take!! AHH it was stressful deciding whether or not I wanted to take something for personal interest of whether or not it will help me. I could totally be a lifelong student.

Whatever...have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment