Monday, July 26, 2010

"one of you is gonna be raped, and one of you is gonna be killed"

So Saturday I blogged about how amazing my day was and my day had not even finished by the time that I had written my blog...no, no, I still had a whole evening to go. So it started with a great little chat with becky. Glad to hear from her. Then I got ready and headed off to kings head and met up with friends, some made that day some from years ago. It was weird because I had been texting manny earlier and seeing what he was up to and we unknowingly ended up being at the same place. So I had a drink there and we headed over to katies boyfriend/jules house and started drinking. So I began to get my drink on and all left other than katie (and the boys living there). We just had a few more drinks, not quite sure what we were planning but we knew we'd figure something out. So we decided to meet up with people at the nor'villa hotel. Dirty dirty place for those of you that don't know. We also had to bus there. So we're walking across the bridge on main street and this lady on a bike comes up behind us and starts talking to us, and asks if one of us could ride her bike. Lady where on earth do you think we are going to ride it? Am I going to leave my friend alone. She also indicated she had been drinking and smoking (just cigarette's) she then asked us our age and katie replied 15 because clearly we looked young. So she gave us some advice about not taking rides from boys no matter how much they complimented us because one would be raped and one killed. Lady you are crazy. So we made it to a bus and walked further downtown and managed to catch the bus that would take us straight to the hotel. I felt bad for anyone else on that bus who had to listen to us. We were SOO loud.

So we finally arrived. It was just as I was expecting. Nearly empty except for the people we were meeting up with for a birthday party. These were mostly people that I had gone to high school with except two years older than me. There was really not a huge difference though in character. Still super homo.. There was also a stripper pole used by many of these guys. A little out of control and no one was doing anything to stop it. I didn't mind at all. After last call we went and drank outside for a while outside the bear vendor, because we're classy people. So all in all a phenominal night was had by all and I look forward to having it happen again!

So speaking of single stamina, apparently I am the only one here left with that. I realized on the weekend I have no single winnipeg friends. How weird is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment