Wednesday, May 4, 2011

blech..hipster

So I'm in Starbucks right now...on a mac, wearing nerdlet glasses.

Someone wearing those shoes that have individual places for your toes came in. Of course you would see that at starbucks...

So yeah, we have no internet at home. It really sucks. What am I supposed to do all day? Clean?! No thanks.

Also, I just realized that I have had earphones in for about an hour, and I am not listening to any music/noise whatsoever.

So one thing you'll realize this year as compared to last is that I do not need to complain about not having a job yet! YAY, it's not a full time one quite yet, but I do have something. I will be working at the pro shop at larters golf course. Sweet...I am looking forward to it because it is finally something that will be much more relevant to my future positions. I will need to become much more proactive and it will be busy, which is something that I really like and is something I've been craving from a job. Last year when I worked at Impark I found it frustrating because I craved more responsibility and there was no sense of urgency or desire for good customers service - almost like a government job. I don't know if it will provide me with all the income I am seeking for my european excursion, so I'll try and find something supplementary.


In other great news, the last months stats for blog views is 396. Tell your friends! I would be ecstatic if this got up past 500. I'd be famous. Then all my group members that made fun of me for having a blog can suck it! Actually they probably wouldn't care. Yeah, I told them in a group meeting that I blogged and they asked if it was a winnipeg thing. ha ha ha.

1 comment: