Monday, May 2, 2011

the last last day

So my time at Brock is complete. I will likely not be coming back to attend school there ever again. My time as a scholar is nearing the end....

I had a fantastic last day though. We were lucky enough to know the right people and spent the day as tourists in niagara falls. Something I never realized or thought about was how horrible tourist towns are. I just does not cultivate the greatest environment for those citizens living there. We encountered this again when stopping along the road trip and I was thinking about how horrible it would be to have your industry based solely on tourism...tourists are dumb.

Someone once asked what time they turned the falls off....think about that!!!

So anyways our day started off with the Spanish Aero car, then we went to the butterfly conservatory. After we went to table rock where we saw some weird 4D show and then we went down into the tunnels behind the falls...truly was not that exciting.

It was really neat to be able to tour all these sites however I would never ever pay for that. Most places were about ten dollars or more to get into something that would last at most 15 minutes. That is not a great value.

But then...the best part of the day...

A HELICOPTER TOUR!

It was unreal. I don't know what else to say. We saw so much stuff, and our pilot was in an esquire commercial - one of the best in the world!

It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment