Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my summer

This year summer has not been ruined by poor weather, mosquitos (not yet) or anything else that is of a typical complaint. This year my summer has been ruined by construction. Literally my favourite way of getting EVERYWHERE is not longer a road because of an extension being built onto the disraeli bridge. I am just not at all impressed. Even going to work I have to go through a construction zone. It is highly likely that I will rant about this again this summer!!

In other news, my golf game yesterday went decent. My father and I had a bet that he would buy me a 12-pack of beer if I ever beat him on a hole. Personally I didn't think this would ever happens, but it happened on the 10th hole. He really just did not perform well. I guess it doesn't help when your first hit is into a tree, and your second, as you try to get it out of there hits another tree. Golf has really began taking over my life though. So much in fact that the other day I watched golf on TV!!! So far I am just really satisfied with my job. I'm hoping to shoot 110 this year. That means shaving about 20 strokes off my game. This is completely doable though. I just need to focus every single shot!!

As I blog I am updating my ipod which has not been done in ages...it took me long enough to even download the new itunes. I am scared of all my stuff getting deleted so I am in a bit of a panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment