Wednesday, June 8, 2011

photos



Warning...cat photos ahead!!!! (Yes these cats were 'into each other' - and were male?)

So I made today the day I wasn't lazy and decided to upload all the photos from my phone onto my computer. I decided that the best way to share them was with the internet so that everyone can creep on my life.This is a picture taken for my friends in Ontario so that they can see the magnitude of the Winnipeg folk festival...the avett brothers played last year. Possibly one of the greatest moments of my life.


This is a crappy picture of me with my father. he's a great man...again at folk festival

Tried out a bike at canadian tire...it was a rainy day and there was nothing better to do.
This is from one of the greatest road trips of my LIFE!!! Last year evelyn and I drove to Abbotsford to watch my cousins volleyball nationals. I had so much fun driving through the mountains. This is one the the few moments that I relinquished control of the wheel and allowed evelyn to drive. Coincidentally, this also used to be the background on my phone until I loaded it onto my computer.
Another picture in black and white...it's so pretty!
This trip I accomplished the feat of driving the entire ride home without stopping to rest. Foolish, however a fantastic memory.
Early morning driving. I need to do this again.
The first of many cat pictures. Like most cat owners or in my case part-time cat enthusiast, there are a lot of pictures on my phone of cats. This was part of Jeffs halloween costume that he left behind for us. Cohen seemed perfect for the bill.
How can you not love cats. Hours we spent napping together...look how he cuddles up!
This is the miracle christmas house that sylvia took me to visit in niagara falls. We both had exams the next day and the last thing that we wanted to do was study...so we headed over to starbucks and I got a salted hot chocolate. Then we headed down to this house and as we were driving it started to snow! It was a christmas miracle.

This picture was taken to demonstrate to the Ontarians that people do in fact ride bikes in winter in winnipeg.
This is my one of the few pictures of cudi. Look how he is sitting!
This is when I first met cohen. He loved the windows in my old room. There were dogs that lived next door that he just loved to watch. I loved this window and I could sit for hours just creeping.
This was the first day I met cohen. Let's just say we were friends from the beginning.

My father is an excellent woodworker and can build some great things. this is called a tonsu (Ton-shu) and I think it looks fantastic. It was historically build so that japanese people could carry it if they were moving. It is something that was built for me to inherit...this will not be sold once my father passes.



1 comment: