Monday, June 6, 2011

reviewing jobs

So I'm now well into my work season, and so far it is clear that I love larters so much better than bootlegger. It's so weird because I used to be the little baby at bootlegger and now I am the old person. People is management type positions are younger than me...it's so strange. But seriously, I'm so glad that I am going to school because realistically, retail is not what I want to do for the rest of my life - perhaps retailing on a larger level or a more corporate kind of role, especially something to do with merchandising would be something that I love. I think a really cool job would be a store designer. I really like the notion of incorporating psychology into business and basing these business choices on consumers perceptions. Things like where to put signage and what signs should say and all that jazz is something that quite interests me.

Other than that life has been whatever. This week I was trying to figure out what I need for a study visa for Germany - oh yeah...I don't need one!!! Except I am going to get this youth and mobility visa just so that I can work out there later perhaps. Fantastic!

I am so boring - this was probably a useless post, but I figured I should say something because I don't want to completely lose my habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment