Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Old notes from disney movies


I found this on my other private blog 
I think these after watching the second harriet the spy movie...actually I'm pretty sure I wrote about it, but I think some of these really suit disney movies in General. 

- what an honour, getting your song in a disney movie - 
- this ole golly is whay flirtier, rosie is much more matter of fact and less worried about herself more well read
- disney movies are so odd because kids with small ranges of vcabulary for their age group don't ever hesitate in coversations, when people complain the conversations are always cyclical, and kids always talk... all the time
- the music always suits the mood
- i'd like to provide a commentary
- no kids movie would be getting this much set attention in real hollywood
- friends are never from the same social groups. they are always super rich, upper class, really nice bungalow but small or poor and helplesss

No comments:

Post a Comment