Saturday, February 9, 2013

My postcard project

I love living in Europe - and I realize that I am very lucky and that a lot of other people are not able to travel as much as I get to.

I want to be able to sort of "share the wealth"and share my experiences with people. I am going to be taking the addresses of people for the next two weeks and then sending them postcards within the next year.

I think it's a cool project because for me it will help me remember to think of others and to realize the fortunateness of my situation. I am also hoping that people who I haven't talked to in a while send me their addresses - just a little randomly. Everyone loves getting mail, and everyone likes to be remembered. My hope is that people forget they have sent me their address and that I surprise them and make their day when i finally send the postcard.

I think at the beginning I will get more friends making requests - eventually I would love to write postcards to strangers....that would be cool too.

So if you have any interest, send me an email with your address and I promise to send you a postcard within the next year!!

ds07hd@gmail.com

Also - feel free to share with your other friends. I will write everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment