Sunday, May 5, 2013

coincidences of today

Today seems weirdly full of coincidences:
- one of my facebook friends is posting pictures of paris...where I was earlier
- On the train home from paris I passed through mannheim, meaning I passed by the university I attended there. The last time I was in mannheim was to write my last university exam - which was last may 4th (I only remember because of may the 4th be with you) - but crazy that it was almost to the year.
- I'm watching the SNL episode from yesterday which has host Zach Galifinakis paired with of monsters and men - a band that I love. The last time Zach was on he was there with vampire weekend - whom I also love! They play next week with Kristin Wiig.
- I also discovered of Monsters and men nearly a year ago to this day


No comments:

Post a Comment