Thursday, May 9, 2013

pre accension day party

Last night I was at an apartment party. I arrived there with Ina and we climbed up the stairs (side note> I am not used to climbing stairs anymore). and where greeted by a cloud of fog generated from a smoke machine. I saw into the "dance room" there were few people but every other room was crowded up. We eventually found Vero and chatted for a bit and we're like lets dance.

Then we didn't stop. We didn't really know anyone there and didn't really have the desire to talk to anyone. I realized at one point that everyone seemed to be pretty young and I asked Vero who said she overheard people talking about their end of high school tests. It was then I realized that we were the old weird ladies who didn't socialize with anyone and just danced without pause for 3 hours.

It was really fun to just think about ourselves as strangers at this party not caring about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment