Thursday, March 10, 2011

high school memories

As high school keeps on creeping further and further into my past I begin to remember less and less about it. One of the reasons that I keep this blog is so that I can not only remember little things, but more so remember what I was thinking and how I felt about things and what my general attitude was.

So one thing that I always am reminded of...
every time someone says 'it's friday' I am brought back to biology class in grade 12 when we almost always met at the last period of the day. Nearly every day we would exclaim 'it's friday' and just get so amped up despite the fact that it usually wasn't friday. Blawat didn't like this much but we didn't care. Then one day she let out an it's friday. It was just always so exciting to be going to or from class at the end of the day and just yelling it in the hallways. It's so sad that school isn't at all like it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment