Tuesday, March 1, 2011

wake up call

today was a crappy awakening from reading week. I had yet another midterm. I kind of realized yesterday how awfully stressful this next month is going to be. I have four group projects due by the end of the month and haven't even started ONE!!! In fact, haven't even gotten two of the assignments, and the other is so generic we pretty much have to plan what we do. I'm not looking forward to life in the future. I also have a huge break in between exams and the end of classes, that I know I'm doing to spend a lot of time wasting. Perhaps then I can look for jobs. This by the way is a subliminal message to all readers that again I am faced with the task of searching for a job. I will do a lot of things, as long as compensation is reasonable. I am also not super picky about location as long as there is access to public transit.

I noticed as well that before reading week I always sit facing the door in every single class. I wonder what that's about.

I was also finally reunited with becky and sylvia. I stayed at sylvias for night last night...funny little aside. We were trying to call her dad's cell which is some saudi arabia number, she missed some digits and we were connected to a sex line. We didn't realize it at first, and thought that we had just somehow tapped into someone's phone line. When of course we called again, the person was much more narrative, but the first time she was sure steamy, and dirty!

We also got a bunch of marks back, and it is almost scary how similar our marks have been. The widest gap so far this semester has been within 8%. On our services marketing the marks were 14.25, 14.39 and I think 14.69 or something in that range. That's really scary, and we weren't sitting beside each other during the exam (I mean we didn't copy off each other!)

No comments:

Post a Comment