Wednesday, August 24, 2011

anecdotes from august.


So I went to the MCC thrift shop on tuesday because I was looking for a new blazer, and I have been pretty decent in the finds before. They were also restocking everything and a while ago they received a rather large donation from myself as you recall. Finally all those things made it out onto the floor. It was so neat to see! - and a little bit emotional too. (I'm way to emotional about fabric). The coolest part was that I saw some people carrying my stuff around. I really appreciate that those clothes can make everything happy.


Remember how I talked about how much I hate tim hortons today - well I went. I had such an iced coffee craving and I really didn't want to break the bank. I was also already in the same parking lot. Dollar for size I think that starbucks is cheaper for iced coffee anyways.

I was watching wet hot american summer today - please do yourself a favour and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment