Monday, August 29, 2011

exciting updates from toronto

so it's only been one flight - domestic at that and I already have so much to say

Number one
I'm gonna die with the lack of leg room

Number two
I panicked for like half the flight because I thought I lost my little baggie with my ipod shuffle charger that I bought like 2 days ago

Number three
I'm so friggen mad I forgot my rain coat - I'm never washing anything again

Number four
Worst takeoff ever. Like I have never experienced that much turbulence during a takeoff

Number five
As I was sitting and waiting for my flight in my seat there was myself by the window and an old man in the aisle - no middle person yet. Of course I'm praying there is no one sitting beside me but no such luck. As we wait though, this old man was an awake snorer. Like when he breathes he snores. I do it sometimes because I'm a deep breather and have issues from when I was a child but this was legit LOUD!

Number six
The guy sitting beside me was super weird. Like his lip was drooping and he had to keep a paper towel in his mouth the whole time to keep from drooling. I thought at first this guy was like diseased and that he was gonna puke or something. I cannot handle puke at all.

Number seven
I DIDN"T PUKE AT THE AIRPORT!!!!

Number eight
I drank and it made things a lot better

Number nine
Just spoke with my mother and she informed me I should take some pills and drink as much as I could - she's a terrible influence

Number ten
I am really thankful for free internet at the toronto airport - and a charging station

Number eleven
Someone should follow me with a camera because it's gonna be really funny watching carry all my crap from the airplane to the train

Number twelve
there are kids yelling right now and they are SOO loud

PS follow me on twitter now for more updates
@ds07hd

1 comment:

  1. I'M TOTALLY SITTING AT THE TORONTO AIRPORT RIGHT NOW TOO! En route to Halifax though...and it's Tuesday, not Monday. Maybe I walked in your footsteps...

    ReplyDelete