Wednesday, September 28, 2011

my presentation

This is how I felt after my presentation today





First off...the group that started off the presentations was soo organized and professional. Ordinarily at Brock professors will indicate whether or not it will be a formal presentation and whether or not we need to dress nicely or not.

I emailed, and no response was given. So we had some nice jeans and decent shirts.

The group after dressed a little bit more classy with blazers and nice shirts.

Their presentation then began and it was just fantastic. I sat there and just wanted to laugh because they were presenting on the exact same paper that we were given. I just hung my head and went with a craaaappppp.....

So as mentioned, their presentation was clearly worked on for more than a half hour. Our powerpoint slides really could have used some improvement. At one point we had one of the charts from our case and we hadn't cited it because we've never done that before and they were laughing.

All in all - our presentation was fine by brock standards, but perhaps we will see what a masters evaluation would be.

I also think that ours was much more focused on explaining the article to the class than actually analyzing the article.


The whole thing made me feel like I was staring in my own degree commercial because boy did I start sweating!

No comments:

Post a Comment