Monday, September 19, 2011

pure imagination


Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination


This was the exact song that was running through my head the moment I got off the tram heading to the heineken factory this weekend. For those that don't know, I made my first official road trip of the semester abroad to amsterdam. It's quite humorous as well that my last blog was even about willy wonka. This factory reminded me of him exactly. The magic...the mystery...

I'm just getting ready for bed right now - but I have decided that instead of doing one long blog post for you to suffer through I'll just do a whole bunch of different posts. Hopefully I will get those finished soon because I'll have a whole bunch more to write about after Oktoberfest this upcoming weekend.

Dirndl out...

No comments:

Post a Comment