Tuesday, February 14, 2012

chocolate and gossip girl

I literally will die a diabetic. My whole life I have always been more of a salty than sweet person - but working has turned me into a crazy chocoholic. Literally not a day goes by where I do not eat chocolate - expect on weekends. Tonight I went grocery shopping and found that milka bars were on sale and I couldn't resist. There were also two special limited edition bars celebrating milkas 111th birthday.

So I just finished eating the bar with the brown cake...and it has pop rocks. Someone brought this for me when I was in grade four and I have never forgot it. Amazing....I have never eaten and entire bar like that before. I just couldn't stop....

Also did you know that milka was owned by kraft foods?

I also happen to be watching gossip girl and it may have one the award for the single worst gossip girl line of all time. I can't remember the exact line and I really don't feel like going back to watch it.

So the two characters are discovering something in Blairs prenup and one says  "If this marriage doesn't work out the Waldorf family will have to pay enough to bankrupt the family' obviously the prenup doesn't say enough to bankrupt the family. Obviously this character would never know how much is needed to bankrupt the family. She doesn't know their personal wealth that well. If you knew the story you would just die of how dumb this show is, but then you would judge me for continuing to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment