Friday, February 3, 2012

excitement-gasm

It seems like lately I have just been really excited. Like I just don't understand why. People ask me whether I like Germany...obviously yes - but I can't really say why. I know that I'm really happy here but there is nothing really specific that really attracts my to the place. I just smile.

Lately it has led to me just having these little feelings where I want to let out a little yip because I am so excited. And honestly it is so hard for me to contain it. It's super weird. Like why am I so happy?! chill out kid!

Today was an extra lot of excitement-gasms as I am going to call them.

For one it was friday which always gets me pumped. I just think it is the coolest thing that I get to finish at 1:45. It's not that much but it makes such a difference. Through the entire day my bum slowly and slowly has a tougher time staying on the chair because I'm just so excited to leave at 1:45. That countdown to being finished starts soo early. Like right at 10:45 all I think is 3 hours left!!!

Then today was exceptional as far as food goes. In Germany when it's your birthday you have to bring cake to work. So it was someone's birthday today (second this week) and she brought in two cakes. I didn't have on but the other was the most amazing cheesecake I have ever had. It was unreal.

Someone also decided to be nice and bring in fresh buns with fresh sausage. The best leberwurst I have EVER had, along with pickles and pickled peppers were served as well. It was so fantastic.

Then I had a conversation with someone in German on the phone and I just felt so proud of myself for making it through. I had to have a little quick cheer session for myself.

Then I got excited because I knew I was going to be able to have a nap when I got home. My bed is unbelievably comfortable. And I was also going to have my favourite show to watch.

I love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment