Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Work errors

I hate making mistakes at work. I always feel like any mistake I make is completely and thoroughly my fault, despite any other circumstances surrounding my failure.

I know that no person is perfect but I hate that feeling when you have to be put in that position. Obviously learning a job there is no possible way to get everything right every time you do it.

But I always have a tough time figuring out how I should act when I make a mistake. Should I act like I'm really upset about it because I want people to know that I'm taking the task seriously. But I always don't want to stress out about silly little things that won't be helped by me getting mad about them and not moving on. But then that runs the risk of people thinking I don't take and car or pride in what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment