Friday, March 15, 2013

Preparation for my emotional high

In about a weekend and a half - I will be living out a dream of mine.
I will be seeing Mumford & Sons live in Luxembourg (location doesn't actually matter in the case).

I generally do not gravitate towards seeing artists that I enjoy live because I often am scared it will ruin the mistique. I hate the whole celebrity worship thing, however to see my favourite band play my favourite music live, that's a whole other story.

I love live music.

I have waited years for this event to occur, never thinking the band would become as popular as they have. As someone who doesn't know how to contain her excitement I have already warned my friend coming to the concert with me that I will likely cry and have a breakdown. I will also throw up in the morning. No doubts about that.

One other odd thing that I am doing (why I admit these things on the internet is beyond me) - is saving a pair of underwear. I went shopping when I was at home over christmas for new underwear and there are still 3 that I haven't worn. Not that I am expecting that any person will see them (nor do I plan to show them off), but it is the greatest feeling to be able to prepare ones self in that you can do something special just for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment