Saturday, June 12, 2010

epic dream

I had the craziest dream last night. Like I'm 80% it was a metaphor and one of those dreams that means something. It started with manny and I discovering this lost land like charn from the first chronicles of narnia book. It was all dark and we did have flash lights so we could figure out that we were inside a castle. So we found sustinance like salt and hamburgers (don't ask?) and we got back to our land. So we were going to university of manitoba and a whole bunch of busses had pulled over and broken down on the side of bishop grandin, and so we were transported back to this land with a bunch of my friends. There was more light when we got back and so we could see the ruins better, there were also more challanges. There was an area similar to the nave of an old church where there was someone threatening our lives with a flame thrower. So we all survived that and more and more people started to enter the world. There were also a whole bunch of different rooms that were we could find products for helping us with other challenges. Then I noticed that there were tvs that were measuring our resources and it also had a list of challenges that we had surpassed. So by this time everyone is having a great time, and people are making a huge bowl of taco dip and I notice how low the food supply is getting. Since I kind of discovered this land I feel somewhat responsible for guiding people. So I was walking around looking for manny to come up with a plan and I come upon this room that has these outfits that we designed for when we came back, some sort of robes that were a little lol looking. So we had an argument because I realized that I needed to guide these people because the time that it showed on the TV was running out, and I was pretty sure there was going to be a dragon. The lesson that I think was to be taught in almost this video game situation was about not wasting time. You gotta prepare. You need to get your eggs in order. A little bit scary

SO yeah, for those of you that forgot, that was a dream

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Wow, I think I need to listen to that lesson, and get my fall plans in ORDER! Plus I leave everything to the last minute anywas haha!

    ReplyDelete