Thursday, June 17, 2010

thirsty thursday

Actually the title is completely not fitting whatsoever, although I did have a frozen hot chocolate.

Last night I could have had a drink but I stayed the good kid and only drank virgin ceasars, and I am hooked. I may need to start making them for myself a little bit more often. This evening I finally did something and got out of the house...actually I did something yesterday too...It was interesting to go to the golf course yesterday to meet with my parents because they golf seperatly, my mothers with the ladies league and my father with some work guys. We had to sit outside while all the ladies sat inside :( to many mosquitos.

So with regards to tonight, Vanessa and I went to home depot for a quest for a specific fertilizer because of all people she would know. Sadly they did not carry the correct brand and so we tested out outdoor furniture sets and there were some great options to choose from. We then had to go to Canadian Tire and we found what we were looking for. We also found what we were not looking for...aka a bocce ball set. I have decided this summer that I need to do more with my life, and so I will be investing time in non-traditional sports. I also plan to get a game of frolf in at some point if it ever stops raining!!

Has anyone watched the world cup? I am feeling so frsutrated becasue I watch the stats during the day at work and then I'm not even allowed to talk about it with my father so I have to call my mom who is going the same thing that I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment