Sunday, June 6, 2010

three months till I'm back at school

The first week of work has been complete (although I was sick for two of them).

So this week has been really strange. Firstly, because I have seen so many people from so many different places. I really do know a lot of people. Thursday Manny and I went to watch jordan play soccer and I knew soo many people on his team, just from back when I was in the provincial program and his coach is another phoenix coach along with my father. Then last night I was at a CMU-ers party and I knew so many different people from so many different places. Volleyball, elementary school, neighborhood, high school, mini soccer...etc. I could not believe it. There were still even people that I didn't know but it was a great time.

I also have gone to church twice this weekend. Last night I was at springs and this evening at st. bens. You could not have churches anymore different. What I don't like about springs is the loudness and showy-ness. I really feel I can have a complete church experience without the use of a fog machine. I do think it's great though what they do but I find that they really do help people connect with God and It's not my place to knock that. I feel though that my biggest problem with the church was that it seems so superficial, and when you see that facade you assume that it is there to hide something. Whatever though... I know it's not for me, so I don't have to dwell on it. They are there for good intentions!

Anyways...more training tomorrow!

see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment