Monday, October 25, 2010

floating world

I am going to talk about differences today.
A difference with boys and girls. This came up with a conversation I had with purdy. He was saying that his bed is not very comfortable and I was bragging about how awesome my bed is (I don't want you all to think this was some sort of flirtation because it was not). But it's true. I would say the bed I have is one of the comfiest beds I've ever been in. He retorted by saying that girls always have comfy beds, it's true. None of my roommates have comfortable beds. I'm really trying to find a way of talking about boys beds without sounding like a whoore. But anyways you all can probably vouch for this anyways. I believe this is because we more often have full sets of sheets and we care more to be comfortable when we sleep. We also have way more pillows. I see beds with one flimsy little pillow and I couldn't imagine sleeping in such discomfort. I generally sleep with about three or four pillows having a direct impact on my sleeping space. I just want to be comfortable. I have thought about trying to limit myself because I'm worried about possible back problems. It's just not going to happen though

Another thing I've noticed through facebook creeping, and just life in general is that high school kids in manitoba look way younger. I remember going on volleyball trips to nebraska and seeing girls thinking they must be playing for older divisions, only to find out that we would be playing them our next game. Even on television you see movie stars that are around my age and they look way older as well. Like taylor swift is younger than I am (I think). It's crazy. I feel so old.

It always seems that I blog on mondays, I wonder why that is.

2 comments: