Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a teacher

My finance Prof is a babe. Becky and I were just discussing course evaluations.. our suggestions...teach without clothes. I have a few stories he told us

1. Today he ended off our class comparing the last 6 classes to a bad movie. One that you don't really want to see and get dragged to, and the whole time you're thinking about how much you're hoping for a good ending, and then all of the sudden it's over and you leave with 'that's it?!' We finally got the last slide today and he could see the disappointment in our eyes that; that was it!

2. He stars off class saying, this is completely unrelated but it's just so funny I had to tell you. He first writes this on the board ....l-ea. He then says that this is the name of a brock student and that her mother had called in complaining that none of the teachers were saying her name correctly. Apparently the name is said ledasha...ha ha ha Nice spelling

Also, I'm sitting in the new marketplace at brock, time for breakfast and I am munching down on a chocolate scone. Living the dream is the only phrase that comes to mind. I feel like such a cliche though. Typing on my mac book in a public space....
Wow...this is a later edit...turn out if you google him my blog is like the 8th one down...how embarassing

No comments:

Post a Comment