Monday, October 11, 2010

another thanksgiving blog

So it comes around every year. Thanksgiving. I don't think that I have ever gone a major holiday without going to a family dinner. There are some people that are just like 'no we're not doing anything this year' or 'I have to miss it' but that has never happened for me. Like last year I am at becky's again and I am having a swell time. I am enjoying the holiday much better as well due to the fact that I have much much less homework than last time. I have also not really been stressed out at all this year. So I did some homework yesterday and today, just some studying and have really just been pretty lazy. I have been doing a lot of work to catch up on watching it's always sunny in philadelphia.

Yesterday we were at sandy's daughters house and it was very nice to see them again. Phenomenal food (of course) and time spent in the hot tub after dinner. Before dinner becky and I were hanging out with Jodi (sandy's daughter) daughters. They were showing us their halloween costumes. It makes me wish that I was young again. They also informed us that Becky should dress up as a pumpkin and I got to be the princess. I think becky got the short end of the stick there. Then we went outside with them and jumped on the trampoline and were so thankful that there was netting around the outside because I was sure we would have killed one or both of the girls. I also jumped so ferociously that I broke my necklace. Then after dinner we hung out in the hot tub and the girls were showing us all their hot tub barbies and were climbing all over us and we were just the apples in their eyes. I have one more meal coming up in about a half hour. Best stuffing ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment