Monday, February 7, 2011

I love to read!

I was totally reminded in a comment from yesterdays blog that this is I love to read month! That spurred me on to a childhood memory from going to school and they would have these 'DEAR' moments aka Drop Everything And READ! The office would just place some nice calming music over the intercom and everyone would have to stop whatever they're doing and read. That means you'd have to keep a book with you wherever you went. People would sometimes get caught in the hallways and not have anything they could do but read. It would go on for about a halfhour and I was in bliss


ps remember when I used to critique SNL every new episode...maybe that means I have a life now! I'm watching the Old (as in two weeks ago) episode with Jessie eisenberg. I like him waaayyy better than every movie that he's ever been in.

1 comment:

  1. my school did those sporadic reading chime things TOOOOOO!!!! AH! I totally miss it..

    ReplyDelete