Sunday, February 13, 2011

house

I enjoy watching seasons of shows...just finished gilmore girls. I used to watch it occasionally when it was on TV after school. This was while the show still aired, but I never actually watched the new episodes. I never watched season 7 either. It probably took me about 2 months to finish the whole 7 season...actually I cheated. I got so sick of everything that I just wanted to see the ending. For those of you that actually care...I am so upset rory and logan didn't end up together...just sayin..

so the new series to follow is house. I watched until about season 4 in second year and so I'm starting off with season five. Yesterday I had a little interruption by watching the show summer heights high...UnREAL!!!!!


But anyways...the whole point I'm trying to make is, 90% of people probably miss a huge part of this show due to all the medical terms. I do like how they write in explanations so the viewer actually knows what their talking about. I don't understand why house is a questioner. Like if he knows the answer why doesn't he just solve people's problems. It seems very metaphoric. In some strange way a good leader?

No comments:

Post a Comment