Tuesday, May 1, 2012

'that's my chair'

So this week I'm staying at someone's house due to the fact that my time at my old WG came to an end. It always feels weird going to stay at someone else's house because you really don't know the whole rhythm of the house...actually I don't think I usually understand it at my own house until someone interrupts it.

Take for instance chairs. I know I've talked about this before but I want to again. Where you sit always has something to do with your comfort level. To be honest I prefer to be told where to sit.

At home I'm usually not picky, but I think my parents usually are. When I'm home alone where I sit also depends on the time of day. At breakfast I usually sit on the side of the table in the kitchen, and for super I sit on the other side. It's weird. Maybe it has something to do with the son.

No comments:

Post a Comment