Sunday, April 29, 2012

gum (or kaugummi)

So this post is really anticlimactic compared to yesterdays so don't get your hopes up...

I am now staying with a wonderful friend of my former roommate Ina - her name is Vero and she lives with her boyfriend and they are kind enough to let me stay for some days.

Currently we are both 'hard' at work,

well I was hard at work until she offered me some gum about a half hour ago, and then I decided to comment on the fact that I haven't had gum in what I think is 9 months, like the last time I can remember was when I took the plane ride here. It's not that I really have anything against gum. I remember in high school having gum seemed to be a thing. Why on earth did we chew soo much gum in high school. And then there were the pieces that you had to save to eat until the end which was the window piece and you would be so pissed if someone didn't realize it and ate the window piece. People also hated to share gum most of the time.

I guess I haven't chewed it in a while because it seems pretty pointless. Like really what is the point.

I am no violet beauregaurde.

So now back to work, just saying my study situation is glorious. Adorable little apartment, and we have the huge window open sot hat we can creep on all the people walking back from the orangerie, which is about a half a block away.

No comments:

Post a Comment