Monday, June 18, 2012

legally prohibited from working in Germany

So Clearly I'm here in Germany. I have a job in Germany. My contract starts today...but I am not working..

It sucks. I went to the foreign peoples office today and they had no idea when the work permit will come in. My boss has no idea and it is just terrible. From the combination of conversations I figure it could come tomorrow, or it could come in two weeks, or in a month!!

This really sucks because I usually don't get paid until the end of the month and my boss figures that it's highly unlikely it is going to come this month. This means I have no way of making money to pay for rent yet, nor money to get me through july which is a long month!! How am I supposed to go to beer gardens!!

Again...time to live thrifty. Or find a job on a farm or something!!!

How frustrating. I also can't even go anywhere because of the uncertainty of the situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment