Tuesday, June 19, 2012

m-ass-crack

There seems to be this thing going around. I know you've all seen it...and I'm really surprised that no one has made a big deal to stop it.


M-ass Cracks...aka male ass cracks


Remember the good ole days when the boys would get made fun of for having their pants so low that you could see almost the entirety of their boxer shorts? Well it seems that they have started listening to our complaints. Instead of seeing boxers....we see bums!!!

Literally in the last week I would say I have seen at least 6 more than I would like to; at the airport, yesterday at the auslaenderbehorde...I'm telling you it's not a regional thing!

I guess the style has transitioned to a more fitted pant, especially jeans, which in my experience is the most common time to see the m-ass crack. Maybe people are just buying ill fitting clothing (side-rant: Is the clothing industry trying to alienate imperfect male figures as well.) Jeans are not supposed to show bum, and despite the fact that the pants will fit everywhere else, they just do not fit in the hips. Or maybe boys just don't know how to wear the clothes properly? Someone needs to take responsibility to teach these boys how to dress.


I also wouldn't say it's restricted to one demographic either. Literally all types of men are being affected by this. Jocks, Nerds, dads, hot dads, teachers, professionals, factory workers rich and poor...everyone! Don't take this the wrong way, but girls have way better looking bums. How are you bald, but have so much hair on your bum, and I don't understand...is that acne!! Somebody needs to tell these people if they are going to let it hang out at least take care of the skin down there!

Who is going to take this initiative. Someone needs to get on top of this. I'm looking people that all men can relate to. Pro Athletes, Donald Trump, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Villa, ...we need to reach a large population. 

We also can't forget about that time in high school where low waisted pants reigned supreme on girls, and I know that you spent time trying to throw your smarties into that crevice. But girls have grown up, and realized that they don't want to look like tramps. Boys, have you missed this? Is this a sign? Does somebody always have to show some bum. I swear if you start getting tramp stamps to go along with this I'm considering moving away from civilization. We learned from our mistakes! 


So listen up boys, from me to you...It's time to pull up your pants.



1 comment:

  1. Best one yet. You've just set a new benchmark.

    ReplyDelete