Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I have still had little motivation to write. There has been lots of great stuff happening but I just don't feel like sitting and writing it down so I'll see how far I get today.

I was thinking at work about Karma yesterday. People do good things in order to have good things happen to them, or to prevent bad things from happening. Isn't that pretty self-serving? At the same time I don't believe in not being nice to people, but I just like to be nice every once in a while.

Also, I had a neet moment sunday at church. There is a blog I follow and If I knew how to put links into my blog I'd do that right here. Her name is Jill. It was a little weird (also because I know she'll read this), because I know her pretty well from reading her blog, but this was only the second time we've ever met. We have now taken our relationship to the facebook level. It's weird how you befriend people. Can this be classified as meeting online although we have other mutual friends?

2 comments:

  1. Ah- I like to think we weren't total onliners, thanks to Mr. Manuel, but this whole blogosphere-ness makes for a good story. Yay facebook friends, we've officially been "next-leveled"!
    (To hyperlink a word, highlight the word and click on the button in your post window that says "link" then put the url address of the desired page into the pop-up box. Easy as apple pie.)

    ReplyDelete