Wednesday, December 1, 2010

in december drinking horchata....Look down your glasses at that aranciata

It's an awfully poetic december first. I woke up and got to see my first glimpse of snow today. I was slightly worried that my first glimpse of snow wasn't going to be until I returned to winnipeg, although that hasn't happened yet it's still a worry. So I woke up and saw a dusty of glorious white on everything. It's really wet snow. It's mostly all gone now, but there are still a few flakes swirling up here, that I can see in the tower, although they will probably melt by the time they reach the ground!

Instead of enjoying the weather however I am memorizing this!



I know it's all backwards, but yikes.... Those are some equations to boot!!!

I want coffee!!


No comments:

Post a Comment