Tuesday, December 14, 2010

blog from the airport

I must say, it's real great that the airport offers free wifi. I'm having a heck of a time. I get to update you all on my life, drink a cesear and watch some footie highlights. Overall it's been a great day. When I awoke up this morning I had a wee bit of panic because I wasn't sure my flight would be leaving on time. In Sarnia they had people getting stranded on the highways.

It's sad. I just left becky and I'm texting her already.

Also, I just went to buy the customary magazine and pack of gum. They also had some essentials including condoms. I do not understand why on earth one would need condoms. Maybe joining the mile high club. I feel someone that would be that reckless is not someone that would wear a condom. No airport public liaison is a situation in which people would be responsible enough to wear a condom.

The drive here also wasn't so bad. It's great to have a friend actually drive you.

I think I'd like to just start hanging out in an airport for fun and meet strangers. It's to bad that parking is so damn expensive. (I'd do it in winnipeg, not here...certainly not)

I really don't have much to say. I have just always wanted to blog from an airport. Mission accomplished. I feel like a bit of a hipster/totally lame for being on my laptop in public....blogging. I feel to ostentatious using a laptop in public. I don't think I judge others for doing it though. I just want to look like I'm doing important work.

No comments:

Post a Comment