Saturday, December 11, 2010

I could spit on a stranger

I'm nearly done exams. I wrote my business law this mrning and I realized that I really do hate that class. I just can't write it well. It also sucked because yesterday in preparing my egg sandwich I tore a significant amount of skin from the thumb of my finger resulting in a sore thumb. Right before writing I brought a band-aid in and taped it up so that my thumb wouldn't get to sore as I was writing. I felt like an athlete taping up before a big game or something.

I'm really excited to come home but man it's going to be busy. Tonight I'm exciting to go out with becky for her birthday. I also gotta pack.

Today was also significant in that it's the first time I've worn makeup in what I think is about 10 days...maybe more.

It will also be the first time I try and clean my room and probably start packing...see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment