Friday, December 17, 2010

the winnipeg

On the blogging front I've been a little lazy, but on the living not so much. Today is the first day since arriving home tuesday. I worked 5 hours each of those days. Yesterday I went out for lunch with my cousin to the restaurant in mcnally robinson, and that soup was unREAL!!! I will go again any day just for that soup!


On the airplane ride home I was thinking about myself. The thought came talking to an asian guy beside me whom I simply had no understanding of the words he was saying. Also, I had to restructure some sentences to be less confusing. Maybe that's why people think I'm a little odd. I do admit I have a particular way of expressing words that is unique from other people. I like it though but I feel that it is a bit of a liability when seeking job interviews.

There's so much going on right now, but I have just had no motivation to express myself through the art of blog. I have also had no motivation to read all my other blogs. Maybe it's because I don't have to study. That's probably exactly it!

No comments:

Post a Comment