Wednesday, October 12, 2011

bye bye

So I don't know if you all out there know this - actually I don't really think I understood how much I loved movies until this year. I don't know why I love them so much. I guess it's that great escape from the real world. I have been trying to watch ones that are very inspirational style wise. So one idea I recently got was to watch the musical film bye bye birdie.

It seems to me that actresses back in the day were so much more multi-talented. Movie stars today are really picked based more for look as opposed to pure talent. That's a fact - not to say that some good looking actors don't have talent, but generally no, it's not that way.

Anyways, I won't go as far to say as Ann-Margaret has a really great voice, however she can keep a tune, and man is she a babe.

Needless to say - I really like this movie and honestly wouldn't mind seeing it live.

Date nite anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment