Monday, October 15, 2012

22-09

When I was younger I was a little bit nutty. I had a bit of a crazy personality. To sum up...I was just a little bit weird. Where most people were caring about what others thought of me, I clearly didn't think that was a big issue because I was very happy with myself. Much like I am now, but now I have become a little bit more toned down. A little more likely not to be as outgoing. I say this because when I was in grade 8 I had one of my teachers tell me that he wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with my own show one day.

Fast forward to today. I love reality TV. I love watching all these crazy survivor-type shows (including survivor) and competition shows. But I could never be on one of these shows.

I cannot lie, and I don't think that I would have the social game. I would become way to paranoid.

On the current season of surivior, a lot of those people are fans. They all understand how the game works and they are trying to hard right from the beginning to

I think that watching so many reality shows has affected the way that people are playing games. They have learned from the mistakes that people have been making from the past reality and competition shows so that it affects the decisions that people are making. I think that people are way less trusting of people  because so many people get screwed over.

No comments:

Post a Comment