Sunday, October 28, 2012

all hallows costumes

I will admit that I have dressed in halloween costumes as an adult. In university almost every year. I even tried out the sexy little queen of hearts one year. The second year - sexy doll. The third year I didn't dress up because belec was gone and I'm not able to have any fun without her. Not true...but I actually handed out candy that day and watched my cousin play volleyball. Then my favourite was the toronto maple leafs fan that was actually a homeless person. Great plan - night plans went a little array.

Then I moved to germany and did not care.

Halloween has kind of just become a thing here in Germany and it's not like a trick or treating kind of integration. More of adults having an excuse to dress up and have a party. I also want to note that they have a nice little festival called Fasching right before lent season where everyone really dresses up and goes crazy.

But last night was the official halloween party night and I must say there is a big difference. Sexy costumes are not really a thing. At least not where I was. There was a lot of fake blood and skeletons...like I was not really into it at all. Like not even a little. There was a clown that scared the crap out of me. I just felt so uncomfortable!! Needless to say I did not stay long. The band sucked - but in the time I was there I was able to charm the pants off some nice germans. Got invited to go out after with the - rejection.. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment