Monday, October 15, 2012

Following Celebs

I have an instagram account - and like die hard gossip girl fan I am following ed westwick...I follow a couple other celebrities just because it's fun and I like to stalk them...

actually there is no really normal way of describing why you follow a celebrity. It's not like I'm personal friends with them. It's just cool to see what they're up to...but really, why? Does it affect my life? no. Am I inspired by them? no, not really. Actually I don't need to justify myself to you. Who are you...spammers?? I don't care.

One thing I don't do though is leave comments on their pictures. Like it literally makes me cringe when perusing through these pictures and coming across some of the comments that just kill me.

Really - do you think he's gonna read this an think - boy you know what...I am looking for a wife. Maybe I can get a green card...perfect. 

Actually maybe celebrities use this just so they can seek comments from people....and "connect with their audience" - yay PR!



"Put them trots away" - first off...what??
Second off I love the greeting from sweeden...

What is the point of these comments!!!
Honestly if I didn't care to have a life I would make a tumblr dedicated to these crazies....

No comments:

Post a Comment