Saturday, April 9, 2011

Austausch

So my orientation for my next years exchange was today and boy do I have a lot of stuff to do. I'm really starting to get excited although I was faced with a bit of anxiety. I know that I do live away from home and have since I was 18. I do have a safety net here but I really don't think I have relied on it excessively. I think that my anxieties are coming from the fact that recently I watched both the movies taken and hostel. I didn't finish either of them but thinking about situations in which I can get captured and no one will know frighten me and I don't know how I would handle being in an emergency situation. I figure the chances of this happening are pretty rare but I am worried about sticking out to much. I just want to have a safe time and not die....to sum it all up!!!

I'm also worried about all my stuff. I love clothes and living somewhere is going to require a lot. Plus I'm going to buy clothes. I can't afford that many suitcases!!

No comments:

Post a Comment