Monday, April 4, 2011

old people

So I have been running into random old people lately. Last thursday we were at casa d'pizza in the falls with Bob, and I ran into some random girl from my classics seminar 2 years ago...then today I ran into the TA from that seminar. Both of these people I haven't seen since that. I had just a fantastic talk with my TA today though. He was so good and I honestly cannot say enough great things about him.

I was thinking about all the people I'm going to leave behind here at Brock and I'm not really that concerned about leaving everyone behind. When I was leaving high school I definatly was concerned about leaving people behind and losing friendships. I think that most people now I'm not really that close with, mostly just a conversation in the hall and I am just happy to leave it at that. Perhaps we'll be lucky enough to run into each other again in the future.


It really surprises me that I don't have some sort of daddy issues. I think that I often look up to male role models in my life, especially profs. I love my MGMT 4P90 prof so much, not in a sexual way, but in a dad you are awesome kind of way and I just want to impress them so much. The same thing goes for my finance profs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment