Tuesday, April 12, 2011

cheetos

So it's exams, I want to eat all the junk food that I can. Some time last week I invested in a wonderful bag of cheetos. Today I was nibbling on a couple and I realized the following label. Made with real cheese....this got me thinking as most things do realistically... I guess that's why I blog everything (well not everything) that gets me thinking


My main questions though...is someone going to eat cheetos really concerned with whether or not they were made with real cheese. You know they aren't good for you and don't come nearly close enough to qualify as a milk product. Has anyone every justified a cheetos purchase by saying it has real cheese?


Question for you
Do you prefer the classic cheetos or crunchy?
Personally I love both but I always feel I get more with the crunchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment