Friday, April 15, 2011

shopping in the town of buffalos

So I went shopping yesterday. I spent a little bit more than the budget...oops. I got some sweet stuff though. I'm happy that I got a few great little things. I got a great little necklace from forever 21 for $1.50.

I find it so strange that as soon as we cross over the river people have such a different accent. I don't understand!

I was really disappointed with the service levels I got. When I was in victorias secret I told the girl I was looking for a bra and she's like, here's one that is in my little area. Go see the women at the fitting area who was not at all helpful. She asked how much I was looking to spend and I said no more than $45 and she looked at me like I was crazy. I wondered if I was absolutely nuts for thinking I wouldn't have to spend my entire wallet on a bra. So She sent me to the fitting rooms for someone else to help me. I tried the one she gave me on while being in a terrible mood because it's not at all what I wanted. This girl pretty much sent me to someone else to do what I wanted her to do. I wanted a new bra and so I kept looking around and was approached by someone else who did not help at all. She did nothing more than I could have done on my own. She basically went to the two closest bras, asked my size and picked out some bras. I was not pleased. The bra that I actually found was one that I found myself. As I was walking to the change room I was finally approached by someone that had passion with the store. She was telling me about some of the features that one of the bras had and how it spent three years in development. She made me feel not as angry about the service levels. Then when I went to check out they were trying to sell me a victorias secret card, and I replied no "I'm moving to Europe" - how cool am I

It sounds waaaayyy scarier to say that I'm moving there as opposed to just "going there"

Next story....
I was in papaya and went into the fitting rooms with becky and sylvia was waiting for us to show her our outfits. When we were finished and didn't like things, we just left them in the stalls because there was no one there and I just didn't really care. So as I was walking out some biatch and the door asks where the stuff I tried on was. I said that I left it in the room, and in a snarky tone she responds,"you're supposed to bring it out" and I had about three hundred come backs I wish I could have used, some more horrible than others. Many started with some mean words. I wish I would have used "I don't work here", and maybe just reprimanded her for her attitude. The first thing that came out of me is 'you weren't here' Whatever. She's dumb

After we were done in buffalo sylvia hadn't found a dress yet so we had to head over to marciano in Mississauga. We were talking to the worker in there and we said that we were from niagara falls, and the bimbo working there said that she didn't even realize that people lived in niagara falls. She thought it was just a little tourist area. Wow you are so stupid.

On the way back I was seeing all the apartments. It would be so strange to be driving down the highway and seeing your apartment in the distance but knowing that you won't be there for another 15 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. weird, i went bra shopping recently too and the sales lady was less than no help. when i say i'm a certain size, stop asking me 5 times what size i am! dumb-dumbs.

    ReplyDelete